TERMS of SERVICE
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
**1. Your Reaganista.com Account and Site.** If you create a blog using this service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, this agreement implies you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Reaganista.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Reaganista.com liability. You must immediately notify Reaganista.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Reaganista.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
**2. Responsibility of Contributors.** If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
– the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
– if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
– you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
– the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
– the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
– the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
– you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Reaganista.com or otherwise.
– By submitting Content to Reaganista.com for inclusion on your Website, you grant Reaganista.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content in any way deemed fit or appropriate by Reaganista.com. If content is deleted, you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be immediately removed. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Reaganista.com has the right (though not the obligation) in Reaganista.com’s sole discretion to, (i) refuse to remove or to remove any content that, in Reaganista.com’s reasonable opinion, violates any Reaganista.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Reaganista.com’s sole discretion. Reaganista.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. Reaganista.com is under no obligation to remove any user generated content at the request of that user or any third party.
**3. Intellectual Property.** This Agreement does not transfer from Reaganista.com to you any Reaganista.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Reaganista.com and Reaganista, LLC. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Reaganista.com, Reaganista, LLC or third-party trademarks. For more information on the trademarks and servicemarks of Reaganista.com and the use or inappropriate use thereof, please review Reaganista.com’s copyright policy below.
**4. Changes.** Reaganista.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. These changes will be posted at http://www.reaganista.com/terms-of-service. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Reaganista.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
**5. Termination.** Reaganista.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Reaganista.com username or account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
**6. Disclaimer of Warranties.** The Website is provided “as is.” Reaganista.com and its suppliers hereby disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Reaganista.com, Reaganista LLC, nor its suppliers or licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you read, use, download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
**7. Limitation of Liability.** Except as might be stated otherwise, neither Reaganista.com, Reaganista, LLC. nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates, associates or any other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or downloading from this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damage , loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
**9. Indemnification.** You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Reaganista.com, Reaganista, LLC, its contractors, its advertisers, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
**10. Complete Integration.** This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Reaganista.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Reaganista, LLC, or by the posting by Reaganista.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida.
**11. Legal Fees.** The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
**12. Severability.** If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
**13. Waiver.** A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
**14. Assignment of Rights and Delegation of Duties.** You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Reaganista.com and Reaganista, LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.
**15. Failure to Enforce Shall Not Be Construed As a Waiver.** This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Application & Affiliation
This Copyright applies to Reaganista, LLC and all of its domains, sites, and affiliates including, but not limited to Reaganista.com, and such other and further websites as may now or hereafter be created and bearing the official Reaganista logo or an indication that such site is owned, controled, or a project of Reaganista.com or Reaganista, LLC.
All Web site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright 2012 by Reaganista, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this Web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Reaganista, LLC, is strictly prohibited, except for fair use, with attribution, of portions of the material.
Information contributed by any party may be used by that party and said party maintains a joint copyright with Reaganista, LLC.
Trademarks and Service Marks
All the following are service marks of Reaganista, LLC or its affiliates and are protected by inclusion herein: Reaganista, Reaganista.com, and Backstabbers Corner.
In addition to the page headers and graphics listed above, all other page headers and custom graphics now or hereafter appearing at www.reaganista.com or an affiliate site are service marks and/or trademarks of Reaganista, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reporting of Suspected Copyright Infringement
In providing the site, Reaganista, LLC or individuals making submissions to Reaganista.com may include content provided by others. Reaganista, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and will remove content that appears to infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your rights have been otherwise violated, please contact our the blogmaster and provide the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of where that material is located on the site;
- your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that: (1) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (2) the above information in your notice is accurate; and (3) you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf;
- your physical or electronic signature.
Reaganista, LLC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement on the site can be reached as follows:
By mail:Reaganista, LLC
ATTN: Copyright Compliance
PO Box 11044
Tallahassee, FL 32302
Your notice will be evaluated and action taken as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 et seq.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE BY REAGANISTA, LLC.